Update Existing DNS Records
NOTICEUpdating DNS records is not something you should do unless you understand how DNS works. DNS records are the roadmap for everything involving your domain name.
- Login to your account here
- Click Domains from the main menu and select My Domains
- Click the dropdown and select manage domain
- On this page, you will see your login details for your account at the registrar. Use this login to login at the registrar
- Update your DNS with the information you want.
- Below is an example of how the DNS page looks at GoDaddy
(DO NOT USE THESE SETTINGS FOR ANYTHING)