Updating your nameservers
If you own your own domain name and want to use it with your MarketMSO account, you can do that for no additional charge!
Log into your account at the current registrar (GoDaddy, Register, etc...) and then you can either:
If you want to keep your email where it is currently
- Change the existing DNS entry for ‘www' and change the IP to: 220.127.116.11
- You may need to call your current registrar to make these changes
- This will send all of your ‘web traffic' to our servers while keeping your email service where it is currently. You will not be able to utilize our webmail links to check your email.
- After you make these changes, you must notify us of the domain name so that we can make the needed changes on our end. If you do not notify us, your website will not begin working. To notify us, simply send an email to:
- Here is a screenshot of GoDaddy's interface after the correct changes have been made. You can ignore the MX records, they are going to point to your existing email service.
You do not have email or want to move it to us as well
- Update the NameServers to the following:
- This will forward all traffic to our servers, if you have email on your existing account, you will not be able to access it anymore after you make this change.
- After you make these changes, you must notify us of the domain name so that we can make the needed changes on our end. If you do not notify us, your website and email will not begin working. To notify us, simply send an email to: