All for One: The Young Living Team!
If you’ve spent any time at all networking with fellow Young Living Essential Oil distributors, navigating Facebook groups or attending business-building classes, you’ve more than likely come across the term “cross line”. Although it means something different to many different people, as described in the Young Living Policies and Procedures, cross line refers to:
“… an individual or entity that has an Agreement on file with Young Living within a different line of sponsorship or with a different sponsor.”
Whatever your understanding of the term, you need to know that it is not only ok – but extremely helpful to develop relationships with cross-line members. Even though you may see yourself in competition with certain cross lines, it is good to remember that we are all one team with the same goal of bringing wellness, purpose and abundance to every home!
Crossing the Line
Here are a few good reasons to work with cross-line members:
- The founders of this company promote helping and sharing, whether that person is in your line or not. It benefits everyone when we can get the right information out to the right people, no matter what line it comes from!
- Working with cross lines can open up opportunities for your team to have access to different classes and trainers.
- Opening up your information and classes to others will help legitimize you and your business!
- We’ve all been in that spot (if you haven’t, you will be) where you run out of a product or have a team member that needs it ASAP. Having a relationship with more people than just your team expands your opportunities for sharing – and that’s what this is all about!
- Again, we are all working on the same goal! What grows Young Living is good for all of us.
There are so many more reasons to work with cross-line members – networking opportunities, friendship, support, education, insight – that I could go on and on.